For warranty claims, returns, repairs, etc.
1. CONTACT US FIRST
- Describe the problem in detail you're facing with your device.
- Provide videos or pictures of the error/issues you're facing
- A copy of your invoice (if your product is still within the warranty period)
YOU MUST HAVE A RETURN REFERENCE NUMBER
Any parcels returned without a Reference Number will not be opened when we receive it.
You must contact our support team vie email or phone to request a return and obtain the return reference number.
2. POST YOUR UNIT BACK TO US / DROP IT OFF AT OUR OFFICE
We recommend doing this over the counter and getting a receipt (or proof of postage) from the counter staff. We highly discourage sending items back through the street posting boxes as items could get lost, and there will be no proof of postage, making tracking it down very difficult!
Customers near our office in 9 Trade Place, Vermont, VIC can also choose to drop the item off during business hours.
REMEMBER TO INCLUDE YOUR PROOF OF PURCHASE!
For us to repair your product for free (if still under warranty), remember to send us a copy of your invoice or proof of purchase.
3. WE'LL KEEP YOU UPDATED :)